POTUS Trump stresses ‘They don’t want war…They want to make a deal’
Israel National News
Despite US President Donald Trump’s escalating rhetoric against Iran, nevertheless official sources familiar with the administration’s planning revealed on Monday that the US still lacks a clear strategy for what would follow the removal of Iran’s government. Secretary of State Marco Rubio emphasized this uncertainty during a congressional hearing last month, stating that ‘no one knows’ who would take over if the regime were to collapse.
CNN also reported that the US intelligence community has warned that the likely alternative leadership could be even more problematic. If the Iranian regime fell, the hard-line Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) would likely seize control, at least temporarily, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.
‘The IRGC is definitely prominent and functions above the standard military bureaucracy, but it is hard to predict exactly what would happen in a regime collapse scenario,’ said one source familiar with recent US intelligence reports.
The Trump administration’s understanding of the IRGC’s internal hierarchy remains limited following the elimination of Iran’s most powerful military commander, Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, during Trump’s first term. In contrast, US intelligence had a much clearer understanding of Venezuela’s power structure before its capture of President Nicolás Maduro.
Several sources have indicated that there was a critical window of opportunity for military strikes several weeks ago when Iran’s protests were at their height. At that time, US military action could have potentially tipped the balance in favor of the opposition, providing a momentum boost for Iranians seeking to overthrow their government. However, these sources now question whether Trump ‘missed the moment’ and whether military action now would be ineffective.
The report comes ahead of Tuesday’s round of talks in Geneva between the US and Iran. Commenting on those talks on Monday, Trump indicated that he will be indirectly involved in them and expressed hope that the Islamic Republic acts reasonably.
‘I’ll be involved in those talks indirectly, and they’ll be very important. We’ll see what can happen. But typically, Iran’s a very tough negotiator,’ said the President.
‘I would say they’re bad negotiators, because we could have had a deal instead of sending the B-2s in to knock out their nuclear potential, and we had to send the B-2s. I hope they’re going to be more reasonable. They want to make a deal,’ he continued.
Responding to a reporter who asked whether he thinks a deal is next to impossible, Trump stated emphatically, ‘No, no. They want to make a deal. They don’t want the consequences of not making a deal. They want to make a deal.’
Meanwhile, it is being revealed that only a measly 2% of the enormous Epstein files have been ‘released’ and the Blond Bimbo is claiming that they have all been released and she says there are no more files forthcoming.
Which is a position that will change as soon as she gets a call or text from Satanyahu, who will tighten the vice grip that he & his 5th column contingent of jewish billionaires inside the USA have on a certain pair of minuscule, treasonous orange nads.
Stand by for a new Epstein file dump. Also, you might want to fire up Google Earth and monitor the area over, and leading up to the White House, and look to see if a Depends Delivery Truck makes a delivery to 1600 PA Avenue, because there might be a guy in the Oval Office who will be soon pooping his pants. It might also be an Amazon delivery truck; free shipping, you see.
ed note–in a recent comment you left here, you used the word ‘naive’ in describing the analysis given here concerning Tucker Carlson having made two successive trips to the White House in just a week’s time.
Now, it’s our turn to use an adjective in describing the analysis you have just left here related to the ‘2%’ of the Epstein files that have been released…
…And that word is ‘stupid’.
Are you aware of the fact (of course you’re not, it’s not even a question worth asking) that this ‘revelation’ that only ‘2%’ of the Epstein files have been released is sourced from just ONE television station in the UK?
ONE TELEVISION STATION, NOT EVEN IN THE US AND 3,000 MILES AWAY FROM THE EPICENTER OF ALL OF THIS…
And you have the temerity to use words like ‘naive’ in describing others’ analysis of important political events?
You should be ashamed at the embarrassing spectacle you just made of yourself with your comments, but judging from recent history and comments you have left here in the past, it must be assumed that you aren’t in the least bit ashamed or embarrassed at the lack of responsible ‘research’ you did in cobbling this nonsense together.
None of the ‘Deep State’ outlets ‘revealed’ this ‘2%’ nonsense. For the most part, only tabloids outside the US, that’s how VACUOUS this is. Not even the WP or NYT ‘broke’ this story, and that says a lot, given as dishonest as they are, and we can all rest assured that they have deeper tentacles into any ‘inside info’ concerning the rest of the ‘98%’ than does the EXTREMELY marginalized ‘Channel 4’ in the UK.
Now, we suppose (and again, based on ‘recent history’) that the next stupid noise coming out of your brain is going to be some species of how only those who are engaged in ‘white genocide’ would dare to disagree with the comments you just left here?
Please now, don’t disappoint us all.